No matter what kind of business you run, you need smart sales funnels to drive growth.
So getting the best sales funnel software tools is crucial to your success.
But with countless sales funnel tools on the market finding the right tool is a demanding task. Luckily for you, I’ve done all the hard work so you don’t have to. Here’s a curated list of the best sales funnel software you can find today.
What Is A Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a predetermined set of connected steps prospects move through in their journey to becoming paying customers.
This set pathway turns a total stranger (or prospect) into a buying customer.
What Is A Sales Funnel Builder?
A sales funnel software connects all the pages that form a sales funnel. From landing pages to sales pages, from thank you pages to checkout pages, a sales funnel software smoothly connects and streamlines the entire process.
15 Funnel Software Tools To Turbocharge Your Sales
Let’s now get into the nitty-gritty.
Here’s a feature-by-feature breakdown of the leading sales funnel software.
When it comes to online business marketing and closing sales, most people regard Clickfunnels as the best sales funnel builder ever.
With 110k+ users around the globe who have built 8.26 million funnels that have processed sales worth a massive $11.3 billion, it’s safe to say Clickfunnels is the number one sales funnel tool.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop editor so you build pages exactly how you want them fast, instinctively.
- Email and Facebook marketing automation to build sales funnels that merge email with social media ads.
- Autoresponder sequences to follow up on leads and deepen your relationship with them so are ready to buy.
- Smart shopping cart with 1-click upsells and downsells to maximize the value of each sale.
- Launch funnel to help you announce your products with a big splash nobody can ignore.
- Hundreds of high-converting sales funnel templates.
- Easy data tracking to keep tabs on all your numbers.
- All-in-one system that gives you to market and sell your digital products and physical products.
- Clickfunnels is an expensive sales funnel software.
- You don’t own the pages you build.
Groove Funnels has taken the sales funnel software market by storm.
Launched by online marketing superstar Mike Filsaime, it’s easily the fastest-growing funnel builder. They boast an impressive suite of features for all kinds of campaigns you can think of. Groove is a complete all in one platform.
Besides their brilliant affiliate program, here’s everything else they offer.
- Build unlimited funnels and export them to fellow users.
- Email marketing service for powerful automated, behavioral-based email marketing that meets leads exactly where they are at.
- Unlimited landing pages so every one of your offers finds a home in a dedicated page for more conversions and sales.
- Video marketing is seamlessly built into your marketing funnels for more sales.
- Groove Pages to create sales funnels and conversion-focused sales pages.
- They have a generous free-for-life plan that’s jam-packed with powerful features.
- All-inclusive, no need for third-party marketing tools.
- Collect unlimited leads and create unlimited landing pages.
- Learning to use Groove Funnels can daunt since they have many tools.
- Because the tool is still in beta, there are a few bugs you must bear with.
Thrive Architect is a renowned WordPress landing page builder.
But it’s way more than a page builder.
It’s a rich suite of plug-ins that turns the tool into a formidable all in one solution. You can use it to build a website, create sales funnels, online courses, publish testimonials, run scarcity campaigns, and more.
Their lead generation tools deserve special mention.
- Create effective funnels in minutes using their rich template library.
- 300+ pre-designed 100% customizable premium landing page templates.
- Design stunning, high-converting forms, and grow your list through Thrive Leads.
- Build your dream WordPress website even if you have zero coding experience.
- A/B test your pages easily with Thrive Optimize even if you are a non-techie.
You can use the license to install any of the Thrive Suit tools on up to 25 websites.
- Responsive so your web pages look great on any device.
- Conversion-focused design so your funnel performs at its peak.
- Clone posts and pages you like with one click.
- Expensive if you buy one plugin.
- Works on WordPress websites only.
No talk about the best all in one platform to run small businesses online is complete with mentioning Kartra. It’s one of the well-known sales funnel builders around.
You can build sales funnels, create high converting landing pages, make video offers, craft multi-page funnel flows, drag and drop page elements, build gorgeous forms—the whole shebang.
- Precooked, proven sales funnels and campaigns for a fast start.
- Behavioral Adaptive Marketing (BAM) for relevant trigger-based campaigns that boost conversions and sales.
- Video hosting capability baked in for all your video marketing campaigns.
- Native email service provider to cater to your email automation campaigns.
- Easy beginner-friendly interface so non-techies don’t have a big learning curve.
- It’s an all in one solution with everything small businesses need to build sales funnels.
- Inbuilt email autoresponders, SMS marketing, and membership sites.
- Modern help desk complete with a tracking system for five-star customer support.
- Pricey if you are a cash-strapped startup.
- No native webinar feature so you must go through the hassle of integrating third-party tools.
Next in line is Cart Flows, another Word Press sales funnel builder.
Founded in 2018, Cart Flows have grown exponentially. They now boast over 200k users. Their focus is to help small businesses get more leads, hike conversions, and maximize profits. As an entrepreneur, you can run your entire business on the platform.
- Drag and drop page editor to map your entire sales process from the initial website visit to the checkout and beyond.
- Smooth-running checkout limits so customers go through with their purchases and don’t drop out at the last moment.
- Pre-designed funnel flow template that includes a landing page, checkout page, upsells, and a thank you page.
- 1-click upsells and order bumps for quick addition of enticing offers on the checkout.
- Builder modules for creating landing pages and funnels using major page builders like Elementor, Beaver, Thrive Architect, and Divi.
- They constantly update their features and add new ones to keep the tool fresh and relevant to users’ needs.
- Supports multiple payment gateways such as PayPal and Stripe.
- Make additional offers beyond the initial checkout.
- Cart Flows isn’t compatible with Shopify and Squarespace, leaving many people who use these tools in limbo.
- The platform only works with WordPress, leaving out many potential buyers who use other tools to manage their content.
Pipedrive is yet another sales funnel software that deserves consideration.
Unlike other sales funnel builders, Pipedrive is a sales-focused CRM at its core. They make it easy for your sales team to manage your leads’ info and visualize your pipeline.
Importantly, they allow you to make intelligent business projections. You can use the tool to predict revenue.
- Create opt in forms to grow your email list and build custom chatbots to feed your funnel with a steady stream of hot leads.
- Optimize sales actions that drive your leads towards the ultimate goal—the sale.
- Real-time customized conversion reports that enable you to change your strategy on the fly based on the insights you get.
- Plenty of mobile apps and integrations with your favorite sales-related tools.
- AI-inspired automation builder to automate burdensome tasks.
- Set up your individualized sales pipeline stages based on the exact steps prospects follow on their journey to becoming paying customers.
Pipedrive has three plans.
- Supports both iOS and Android apps so you can work on your funnels on the go.
- Magnificent for sales outreach—it makes the work of the sales team so much easier.
- They have an excellent UI new users can grasp easily and find their way in no time.
- No chat and phone support for those on the lower plans, only limited email support.
- Limited integrations tie your hands if you work with many third-party tools.
Marketing and sales tools don’t come any bigger than HubSpot.
Top marketing experts have used and recommended their marketing tools since they launched in 2006. Ask any marketer worth their salt and they will tell you HubSpot software is the yardstick in sales and marketing circles.
Unlike other sales funnel software, the HubSpot Enterprise platform was built with growth in mind.
- Run entire inbound marketing campaigns, grow and convert your traffic using the Marketing Hub.
- Advanced CRM functionality and sales automation to close more deals faster.
- Marketing automation so you shed off tasks that are a huge time suck.
- Customer service software with an automated help desk for keeping leads and customers happy so they linger in your sales funnels.
- Content management system complete with drag and drop editor, smart SEO suggestions, and website themes.
The software comes in three tiers.
- HubSpot is a remarkable all in one platform with a CRM, CMS, marketing automation tools, sales funnels, and customer support.
- Integrates easily with popular tools so you have all your favorite tools working together perfectly.
- Super easy drag and drop builder to create landing pages, crafting emails and building pages.
- HubSpot is very expensive—a deal-breaker for many.
- Their templates are rigid and hard to customize to suit your specific needs.
Next up on our list of sales funnel software is Sam Cart.
Sam Cart is a direct-to-consumer (DTC) platform.
They make marketing and selling your products or services easy. If you are an author, course creator, coach, consultant, product inventor, or influencer you will love Sam Cart’s eCommerce capabilities.
- Plenty of ready-to-go sales funnel templates to choose from, just plug in your product and start selling in minutes.
- Sell unlimited products or services whenever you want, however you want with zero limitations.
- Sell in any local language or currency so your customers get personalized shopping experiences.
- Pick up the speed of your checkout flow and process more sales through one-touch digital wallets like Google Pay, Apple Pay, and more.
Sam Cart comes in the standard three plans.
- Because of its DTC focus, Sam Cart is one of the best sales funnel builders for solopreneurs.
- Unlike other tools, Sam Cart has advanced functions but it’s still easy to use.
- The sales funnel builder supports different payment models: one-time payments, subscriptions, payment plans, and trials.
- Does not include webinar software, an essential for contemporary sales funnel platforms.
- They support just two payment gateways, PayPal and Stripe.
Undoubtedly, Leadpages is the trendsetter tool for creating high converting landing pages.
The celebrated landing page builder has grown beyond stellar landing pages. They’ve transformed into a respected lead generator and sales machine small businesses use to grow their brands.
- 200+ templates you can use to build high-converting landing pages.
- Build unlimited pages, attract unlimited traffic, and collect unlimited leads.
- Create an appealing website with pop-ups, alert bars, and more without touching a single line of code.
- Sell products or services using conversion-friendly sales pages, built-in checkouts, and secure online payments.
- Optimize and grow your business with laser-sharp live tracking and unlimited A/B split testing to maximize profits.
- Leadpages have an easy-to-use interface with a minimal learning curve.
- Compatible with Zapier so you can integrate hundreds of web applications into your sales funnel.
- A wide range of templates for building all types of pages.
- Their software is rigid and doesn’t have enough wiggle room for customization.
- No A/B split testing on the Standard Plan which is frustrating.
Another powerful sales funnel software tool is Get Response.
As far as all in one platforms for small businesses go, Get Response is up there with the best. Originally an email marketing software, they have added more and more features for small businesses to market their products or services with great efficiency.
Their auto funnel feature is so robust that it can stand on its own as a sales funnel software.
- Email marketing automation with automated email sequences and trigger action-based emails to engage and sell.
- Ready-to-go sales funnel templates to generate traffic, nurture new leads, and convert them into paying customers.
- Lead magnet sales funnel to automate your subscriber sign-ups and set off high-converting lead generation campaigns.
- Marketing automation to automate and visualize your entire customer journey and deliver personalized marketing experiences.
- Targeted paid ads to feed your sales funnel and grow your business faster with Facebook ads and Google ads right inside your Get Response dashboard.
Get Response has three plans.
- Merges an email marketing platform, social media channels, landing pages, marketing automation, and paid ads.
- Get Response is one of the best sales funnel tools on the market regarding ease of use.
- They have a generous 30-day free trial which gives you all the time in the world to decide if the sales funnel software is a good fit.
- The biggest drawback is that they cap list size on all their plans—the bigger your list the more you pay.
- Limited webinar recording storage space is a disadvantage if your sales funnel includes many webinars.
The next sales funnel software we will look at is Ontraport.
Like Get Response, it’s an all in one solution.
They give you everything you need to manage your marketing, sales process, and other everyday business tasks in one place. Not only does Ontraport have sales funnel software tools but they also include a CRM, reporting, eCommerce, and marketing automation.
- CRM and sales automation platform to design and automate all your customer journey steps and boost your online sales.
- Marketing automation allows you to gather useful data about your customers and deliver more engaging and personalized experiences across channels.
- Deep sales funnel conversion reporting for insights you can use to improve the performance of your funnels.
- Simple drag-and-drop landing pages and opt in forms builder for advanced online marketing.
- Enhance your membership sites, sales funnels, online courses, and entire business operation with Ontraport integrations.
These are the Ontraport plans and their prices.
- A unified system that meets all your online marketing and sales needs from CRM, email marketing, eCommerce, and a centralized data portal.
- Superb eCommerce features like automated credit card payments, abandoned cart recovery, upsells, downsells, and cross-sells.
- Cross-channel marketing enables you to communicate with customers on social media channels, via email, and through SMS.
- At $79 for the Basic Plan, Ontraport is overpriced and out of reach for small businesses with strained budgets.
- Their dashboard isn’t visually attractive and could do with some work.
Want a sales funnel software that does the job without you breaking the bank?
Then you will enjoy Systeme.io.
The company is the brainchild of Aurelien Amacker. They are an email service provider, a sales funnel platform, marketing automation, and more. Their selling point is affordability.
- Build a sales funnel in only 3 clicks using the fast editor.
- Connect your PayPal or Stripe accounts to sell your products or services.
- Run unlimited email campaigns and send as many emails as you like without worrying about caps.
- Create drip paid content, build online courses, host, and sell them in one place without using third-party tools.
- Webinar software for evergreen webinar-based sales funnels that grow your list fast and close sales on autopilot.
You choose from three plans.
- In contrast to competitors like Click Funnels and Kartra, Systeme.io is cost-effective.
- Unlike other complex sales software that’s hard to figure out, Systeme.io is super easy to use even for tech greenhorns.
- A/B testing to compare the conversion rate numbers of your sales funnels, landing pages, checkout pages, opt in forms, and more.
- Limited payment gateways integration as their system only connects with PayPal and Stripe.
- Their features are bare compared to other all in one solutions.
Unlike Systeme.io which thrives on simplicity, Instapage pride itself in that they are a sales funnel software for advanced users.
Instapage is an all in one solution. They have six core products and tens of features for helping small businesses grow. In particular, they can help you hike your advertising conversion rates.
- Improve paid ad lead generation campaign performance by turning more clicks into leads and attract more people into your sales funnel.
- Create personalized, conversion-friendly, and mobile responsive pages in minutes without help from a developer.
- Go beyond vanity social media metrics in your paid social campaigns by taking traffic to dedicated landing pages.
- Hike your display advertising returns with unique post-click landing pages for every campaign.
- Position your pages and sales funnel for conversion with A/B split testing and heat maps.
They follow a dual plan pricing structure.
priced based on your specific needs.
- Choose from an impressive array of 500+ landing page templates that suit every marketing campaign.
- They have better and richer data for page optimization than other tools.
- Their visual collaboration feature that allows you to rope your stakeholders into your campaigns is genius.
- Price is a bit much for struggling business owners.
- A few widgets in compared to other sales funnel software tools such as Clickfunnels.
Bonus Tool: Kajabi
Running an education business?
Checkout Kajabi. It may be the best fit for your needs.
It’s the top sales funnel software for marketing and selling online courses, membership sites, and coaching programs.
Leverage Top Sales Funnel Tools Today
There’s no doubt about it.
Having an effective sales funnel is the secret sauce to a prosperous business. Overall, your choice of the best sales funnel software depends on:
So choose the most powerful sales funnel software for your brand and grow your business faster than you ever thought possible.